Edgy earrings with a warm copper finish. Weighing only about 1-2 grams each they are so light you’ll barely feel them and your earlobes will thank you!
This drop style is perfect to add a little boldness to your everyday style. If you prefer a more subtle everyday look then have a look at the round style.
- Unique Piece
- hand-carved from balsa wood
- plated with real copper-leaf
- mounted on oxidised sterling silver with a butterfly back
- for pierced ears – if you’d prefer clip-ons please use the custom jewellery form to get in contact with me
- size: 5 x 1,5 x 1,7 cm
- weight: ~ 1 gr per earring
- The leaf metal is sealed with transparent varnish to prevent oxidising and excessive wear. However the colour might change over time and the leaf metal will wear off on the edges ( this is a normal occurrence since the metal layer is very delicate) so embrace these changes as your unique jewellery piece lives with you.
Each michelle kraemer jewellery piece is handmade in my studio in Vienna, Austria and comes in a gift box.